Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

I love the fact that everyone thinks that he's gay. Like it's actually so tragic but I can't stop laughing. Every chapter tho, I wonder when she'll finally have her gorgeous locks long like before.

Lmaoo thanks for the translation big siss ♡♡♡ Btw about the Count's name, the other translator used Lampurt if I'm not mistaken.. well idk either this or that was right lol sorry.

Anyway love ur translation and please keep going hehe

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this on-going joke is actually turning into a major plot point lmao!

She's gaining admirers! 😂

Wait wait wait somebody please give me some answers because I truly forgot and their actions are just so damn confusing.
The archduke knew she was a girl, right?

@Eclat123 Yes he knows, it's just everyone that thinks the duke's into men and she kinda looks like a feminine boy so they all used some good ol' confirmation bias.

@Eclat123 Yeah the archduke knows she’s a girl (He’s also aware that she is Beatrice the “princess”) everyone else except the white haired dude thinks Beatrice is a boy.

completely unrelated but as a fox enthusiast, foxes actually sound more like "hehehehehehe~" than the bark bark type
anyway, just wanna spread my fox agenda lol, go watch Finnegan fox on the Save A Fox youtube channel for good vibes haha

@Eclat123
He knows everything about her, lol.
The Archduke realised that he can use her as a human shield against scheming bitches/over enthusiastic fathers who want him to get married. So he's not correcting people about their misunderstandings...
It's also a convenient excuse to keep her around while she wholeheartedly thinks she's just carrying out her duties.

Considering how much Japan love their traps, I don't blame the maids for assuming.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the only one who find the furniture out of place in a tent ?
a bed ?
a nightstand ?

excuuuse me? what a joke, rambud or rambut must be a pun. it could be derived from ram-buddy or ram-butt

Users who are viewing this thread