Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Contributor
@elezend

I meant, because manwha chapters usually end with a title page that has the Korean credits, but if you're stating that it's complete, then they may not have had them in the raws.

Missing the Korean credits usually means that the latter chunk of the chapter didn't load...

I thought maybe Lady Lawrence was that crazy woman that broke into the ML's bedroom back in chapter 20, but I was wrong, that was Duke Vandora's daughter. I'm not sure that we've come across Lawrence yet (please correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe this is foreshadowing for an upcoming meeting?

Thanks for the update :)

@elezend Saw the raws and no missing pages altho the panel with “archduke, look over there” should be right after the house (of the fortune teller) image. The rest are in perfect order with the fortune teller coming out as the last. Thank you so much for the hardwork!!

Contributor
@elezend

If it's there, sure. If there are missing images from the sites you're keeping an eye on, you can always add those later too.

Thank you for being patient with me, and thank you for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
@elezend
thank m8. but can you keep as few as as possible frame per page , loading frame is truly a pain, especially on phone , i mean there 66 pages in this chapter, you should upload around 20 or so

Group Leader
@shotachin Thank you ^^ I will edit it now.
@Everblaster Thank you for the suggestion. I am adding the credit page now
@dreminh sorry about that but I think you can load multiple frames at one time with mangadex setting?
I will edit Chapter 50 with a better scan later or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread