Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Fck you. You are the reason both I and you sister will have to do with machine translating and low quality instead of having just the slightest of ire patience and reading it i better quality. Ine that is both tanslated and proofread by a human who knows what they are doing. Its not even as if you post a whole lot more than the other scans group.

I'm not sure if people in this world are incredibly blind but even soft bois irl aren't as feminine as girls like the FL.

Also HE'S JEALOUS Y'ALL OMFL

(it's a pity that empire scans dropped this tbh. But pls don't feel too burdened by their decisions @elezend

Anyways, thank you for the translation again)

Contributor
@dreminh

You should turn on Data Saver. Go to your settings and in the [Site settings] tab, there's the option for Data Saver.

It should load faster that way.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't be a bitch!! I've seen so many webtoons use designs for bitchy antagonist female characters that happen to look exactly like this woman so when I saw her I was like "BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH" but I hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the fortune teller is actually able to tell the future somewhat and isn't just a con artist.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there is a single person in that fictional universe that doesn't think that the male lead is gay.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I can't see any "Guy" when I look at this FL but everyone in the story thinks she is a guy -_-

Thank you for your hard work as always! As people have said, it's a shame Empire dropped this but thank you for providing for us! You have one lucky sister! :)

Am I the only one who thought the fortune teller looked a little like the FL when she had long hair?
or am I just blind and can’t see right.

Thank you for continuing with the translations Sis Cons!!! I feel like the story will progress now with this new arc of HotDuke having jelly feelings! Xoxo

@Nep

Because they don't see her as a guy, they see her as a boy...

Also, this might be the trigger for archduke to somehow shove the rumors and do something major.

Users who are viewing this thread