Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
@elezend you are a QUEEN!!! Do you take donations?? I would like to thank you for your hard work somehow!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’ž

Alright so real question though since I'm rereading this series, what happened to Leo the knight? The super sadistic jerkwad that wanted to have Beatrice/Chloe to himself? Is he gunna come back?

"Trigger this Trigger that😑!" pfftπŸ˜‚.. Looks like somebodys 'triggered'....πŸ˜…

tysm! i hope u continue this project for the futureπŸ’™ looking forwad to it

Mnx

Thanks for the update!!! Hahahaha their fan fic is spreading widely. Finally our duke is annoyed at trigger. He hasnt been proactive that much. So the other guy is also gay??

I feel like since this is an MTL that there might be some context we might not be getting. Like I know that guy that alex was talking to was saying that he promised that alex would be engaged to Lawrence not that he wanted to marry her himself. Kinda a shame that the original translators dropped this because I would've read both versions to get more context.

"I like your voice!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that women has good taste πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thank you for this β™₯

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems everybody is convinced that Chloe is really a man and in a relationship with the Archduke. Shouldn't have lied about her gender and just asked for a garment that wasn't a dress. Wonder if the fortune teller is interested in Chloe's voice or the Archdukes's voice.
Btw, I don't recall a Lawrence showing up in the previous chapters. Is the guy engaged with Lawrence jumping to conclusions over a meeting between Lawrence and the Archduke that never happened?

thanks for the translations!
I think some people have been a bit mean about the mtl, but this are pretty good, i'm sure they're not 100% accurate, but the sentances make sense, the pronouns are consistent and I can make sense of what's happening and what's been said by all the characters.

i finally see representation for women like me who are really into voices lmao

btw honestly this was better than i expected for a mtl! it would be nice if someone who has korean knowledge would help you so that you dont overwork youself. also pls if possible could you translate the sfx? not cleaning it, just putting what it means (sometimes they confuse me)

Users who are viewing this thread