Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Why do i feel like the fortune teller is the arkdukes sister?? I mean they look similar and i think the fortune teller also knows they are related 😊

His mother??
So his so-called-mother is not his really biological mother?
And I really don't know why that emperor killed his sister.... I don't get the point.

i'm pretty sure at this point that there are more chapters with ML shirtless than chapters where he's always fully-clothed. But if I were a good artist, I would also flaunt my talent in drawing hot male bods so I respecc.

Aggregator gang
ok so ML will have a wife who has saved a lot of sick people ( definitely FL) but also has a sister who cares for him ( also probably FL?? ). Not sure if they are supposed to be different

Ah prophetic chapters, when the authors want to tell you what is gonna happen. So, Beatrice/Chloe will become a Queen/Empress with Alex as her husband(not that this wasn’t obvious anyway), and there are 4 important dudes to the story that will be involved with her, romantically or not(I bet Trigger is one of them as her friend if so). And Alex will find out that his mother actually really loved him as well as his definitely not dead sister(who might be the fortune teller looking at their identical eyes and hair). 😉 looking forward to it

Fed-Kun's army
I love this fortune teller. And that kiss, at first I though it was real and was so happy but it was just a dream...

Users who are viewing this thread