Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

To summarize this chapter (and I'm sure a lot of other ones, too): Half-naked peeping tom plays with his big sword.

Thanks for the update!

Our boy out here getting worked up. This is makes the what? Third time? Second?
I live for the fan service though.
Then there's our lil cutie who doesn't even know she's going to be devoured. Watch out our little baby, the cute little puppy is a wolf.

Thanks so much for the translation. I love this story so much, he's so cute, she's so cute, they're all so cute! UwU!

ML be mesmerized by our MCs skin while there's me cheering its been so long since he was shirtless himself. The fanservice is welcome

I never knew what it meant to be horny until I read this manhwa....oh god this is just...so....argh
..I'm out of breath

Are we meant to forget that its 90% likely they're brother and sister?

She's a few months older than him (Black haired not blonde like the King who claims she was his daughter to sell her off to the abusive creep) and the Douche of the Dad (Who has black hair) told his servant to get rid of the baby from his affair a few months before his son was born.

And he's a creep who also killed her family and almost killed her at the beginning who then went on to take slaves. Are we actually meant to like him as a ML?

Users who are viewing this thread