Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

“Pursue your real sexuality”?! Wow, homophobic people are the actual worst. I fully support the ML screwing with his homophobic dad. Very entertaining- though that’s not why he’s doing it. Just a happy byproduct 😆

I feel bad about the people being unwittingly used in this ruse though (blondie and the FL).

Not gonna lie, the ML creeping on her when he knew she went to wash is super creepy.

It was nice to see this part drawn out. It's a pretty accurate interpretation from the novel. For those of you wondering why they don't get together already...

At this point in the story, the Duke doesn't understand his feelings because the emotion of love has never been modeled for him. He won't have the epiphany connecting the dots for him until he gets his mother's diary.

Also, Chloe is not his sister. They have met his sister already, but they don't realize who she is yet.

I don't know why they would need to undress like that for sparing but I approve and I'm glad they did 🤣😍

Dex-chan lover
There are just so many things to smile and laugh at this chapter haha

“Nothing will happen..” huh? Was he expecting for something to happen?!😆
Also, how are those pants staying on? Elastic waistbands?!

@urielh guess they just dont want the shirts to get sticky and wet because of sweat while sparring
@NgocTrai he didnt know she went to take a bath, fl only said she needed to do something and he thought she was going to see her secret lover (that gay friend who is really close to her) and i guess he got jealous and curious about their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread