Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Heeey~ that’s a great fan service right there. Thanks for the update! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

He wants to bite her? Dayum he is actually kinda kinky.

@Aoikiri
who is the sister?! also I've been trying to find where I can read the LN or WN and I only found one place that doesn't go too far or the links were dead. Do you got a place where it can be read?

Thank you for the translation guys, you're doing it fabulously! Keep it up! ❤️

I'd expect both him and Chloe to have scars ngl like Chloe was a slave for 20+ years and worked with medicine then afterwards an abusive husband but its no indication of either of those no callous or healed marks or anything which isn't impossible but I'd like it if everyone who knew she was a princess would have something to see that it was a hard life for her other than her personality.Same with the ML considering his mother's behavior and him being in battle so long but all he has to show is his chiseled abs and ass personality :/

@sgathach
So his sister is the fortune teller they met at that festival. They'll interact with her more later in the story.

As far as reading the novel, I wound up finding a spoiler thread on Novel updates (don't think I can link it here), where a user posted translations/summaries of the novel from vol 2-5. There's a total of 5 volumes if I remember correctly. Apparently, the last group that was translating it got C&D and no group has tried to translate since. The thread also had instructions for buying the novel from Ridibooks, so if you don't mind MTL yourself, that's also an option. I just bought the book to support even though I can't read it lol. [\spoiler]

why did he have to take his shirt off. i did the deceased

7cef0776d09e918bb7da28455ec14ec8.jpg

Oh man, I'm dying...this man straight up getting swept in kinky fantasies.
He needs to be sent to horny jail!
Where's the BONK! meme?!

The "True sexuality" drivel reminds me of conversion therapy, and it's pretty disgusting, even if it's a misunderstanding, the intolerance is ridiculous 😒

I wish Beatrice was a guy, fufufufu it would be so greeaat ^^ Still ı hope they marry soon, 55 chapter and even no kiss :(((

It shows this is a fanservice mahwa for the ladies, guy taking his shirt off at every oportunity and the beatrice boobs nowhere to be seen like when she was on a dress lol.

@zastanna ah, you're right. She thought "I want to bathe" in the last chapter, I thought she said it out loud. My bad. Thanks for saving the ML for me 😅

Users who are viewing this thread