Beautiful Gunbari - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Day

That poor girl is soo insecure about her body, she keeps looking at her boobs😂😂😂

Contributor
I have to agree, the "1st" image needs to be broken down. Way too large for normal loading. Originally tried on phone, and phone said "Fuq you". Tried on regular home computer and it took quite a while despite high-speed connection/etc, was not loaded even after a couple of minutes. As of this message, still not loaded. So either it is messed up, or the image is just plain too big.

Contributor
I have to agree, the "1st" image needs to be broken down. Way too large for normal loading. Originally tried on phone, and phone said "Fuq you". Tried on regular home computer and it took quite a while despite high-speed connection/etc, was not loaded even after a couple of minutes. As of this message, still not loaded. So either it is messed up, or the image is just plain too big.

Right as I was about to post message, it loaded. Took just over 3 minutes, which is definitely way too long. Image needs some serious chopping up to be more load friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread