Beautiful Gunbari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
I always hear about how the gas is one of the worst things people have ever experienced... and to think almost all South Korean men have had to experience it :(

I'm sorry but this manga is bordering emotional trauma and hilarious amounts of cackling from me 😭

Fed-Kun's army
We had kinda same experience in the conscription service. Gathering in a room which was filled with tear gas. Also we volunteered to experience the effects of a pepper spray. Gosh that hurt, plus how my nose turned into a snot fountain while the saliva in my mouth and throat felt like lava.
It was winter too, -30 degrees Celcius. After we recovered a bit, we were told to NOT touch our faces BEFORE we had washed ourselves. But when we got back to our unit, I absent-mindedly wiped my runny nose with my glove.
Had to run to the toilet, as the burning/tingling effect in my face began all over again.

Contributor
@starartx Not that uncommon of an experience when going through boot camp all over the world actually. They did it to us when I went through back in the mid 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread