Beautiful masterpiece of a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I want you guys to tell me your favorite manga that left a impact on you.
Something beautiful story or art wise. A masterpiece. Something that displays beautiful philosophy.
One thing though please let me know if the manga is dark or not. I cant stand heavy themes like rape and the sorts.

My favorite storyline manhwa would be Efforts Never Betray. I can relate to the ML who came from a high-expectation household. I don’t have many friends because I’m often too focused on my studies. And I break down when I get bad grades. I liked the touching bit of hope that grew to ruin. It was nicely planned. It helped me learn that I shouldn’t put up with all the expectations and I should live as a person not a slave to work or my parents.

My personal favorite manga that I would say has left the deepest impact on me would definitely be Kono Oto Tomare. It's really difficult to properly articulate why I love it so much but I'll try anyways. The art is simply phenomenal and captures the characters' expressions and the depth of a moment perfectly. The story seems like your typical high school competition story, but the author masterfully crafts it into something resounding and relatable for virtually everyone that truly highlights the importance of hard work and being accepted in a community. The characters are extra well written, and everything about them, from the struggles they go through to their personalities feels extremely real. If you look up the songs that they play, the music is absolutely amazing as well. It doesn't really have dark themes but it does have sad backstories.

TL;DR: read Kono Oto Tomare

Dex-chan lover
@Guang1 I'd say you did a pretty good job articulating why you like it so much hahaha, and I couldn't agree more! Amazing series. Now I feel like rewatching the anime and rereading the manga while we wait for more updates...

@MawMaw You've got some good taste. All great suggestions! I've never seen Lone Wolf and Cub, but if it's on the same level as the other ones you mentioned that I've already seen, then I'm definitely giving it a shot! Sometimes I wonder why every day doesn't have at least 30 hours... I have so much I want to read but enough time.

@Saiangeli

I'm kind of a weird person that doesn't like to share with other people my absolute favorite manga, but I'll give you some recommendations that definitely left an impact on me regardless.

-Melo Holic can be a bit difficult to follow for some people, but it's incredibly well written and different from any other manga I've seen.
-Live or Not and ReLIFE are essentially about regret and really displays how important it is to try to live without it.
-7 seeds. This might be a weird way to describe it but this series makes you think about how interesting humans can be.

Group Leader
@Grindstone
Yeah! I have read Melo Holic (such a big twist!) and ReLIFE (so good!) too!
Going by those examples, Futsuu ni Naritai is also pretty good.

https://mangadex.org/title/22440/jumyou-wo-kaitotte-moratta-ichinen-ni-tsuki-ichimanen-de

https://mangadex.org/title/15366/magi-no-okurimono

These 2 definitely hit me the hardest

Users who are viewing this thread