Beautiful Place - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Investigation Division (5)

Translator here, I still got a few extra things I need to get off my mind that I didn't feel like putting in another TL note thing at the end:

1. This chapter was originally released in two parts, hence the weird blank page in the middle.
2. The times in the rectangular boxes clearly go well over 10 minutes during the chase sequence. This is not a translation mistake but an error in the manga. These are still the webrips rather than the volume scans, so I'm sure it'll be fixed in the volume and I'll fix it here once I actually get my hands on it.
3. The previous chapter actually had a similar error (chapter 11 page 3: 07:12 AM -> 10:12 AM) for which I do have the volume scans and it has been updated. A few other pages had small redraw fixes as well so if you archived it you might wanna redownload it.
4. "Miita" as in "super Miita man" is part of matsumoto jiro's twitter handle.

Finally some bad and good news:
5. Bad news: after the next chapter, there is currently only one new chapter available at the time of writing and it's also only a "part A" rather than the full chapter. I will delay a full translation until part B is released. In other words, with the next chapter, I'll have caught up to the latest release which means that future translations will take a lot longer as the release schedule for this manga is about once every month and a half. There are also long breaks between each volume release (1+ year between last vol. 1 and first vol. 2 chapter, and then 7 months between last vol. 2 chapter and start of vol. 3), so prepare yourself for a lot of waiting.
6. Good news: the next chapter is the final chapter of volume 2 and it's easily the best one so far.

Finally, as a scanlator I feel obligated to mention this at least once: please consider supporting the author by buying his stuff on japanese amazon.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations and upload once again 🙏loving this series and I'm Not new to waiting months or even a year for volume release chapters I'm a D.gray man fan and radiant reader. Excited for next chapter and anything after. great work as always see yall next chapter/ volume 👍🙏

Gotta wait for good things, that's just how it is...
Thanks a lot for the TLs though!

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, really love the wallpapers, tiles details. Not to mention the buildings she solid snake'd half of the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Translator here, I still got a few extra things I need to get off my mind that I didn't feel like putting in another TL note thing at the end:

1. This chapter was originally released in two parts, hence the weird blank page in the middle.
2. The times in the rectangular boxes clearly go well over 10 minutes during the chase sequence. This is not a translation mistake but an error in the manga. These are still the webrips rather than the volume scans, so I'm sure it'll be fixed in the volume and I'll fix it here once I actually get my hands on it.
3. The previous chapter actually had a similar error (chapter 11 page 3: 07:12 AM -> 10:12 AM) for which I do have the volume scans and it has been updated. A few other pages had small redraw fixes as well so if you archived it you might wanna redownload it.
4. "Miita" as in "super Miita man" is part of matsumoto jiro's twitter handle.

Finally some bad and good news:
5. Bad news: after the next chapter, there is currently only one new chapter available at the time of writing and it's also only a "part A" rather than the full chapter. I will delay a full translation until part B is released. In other words, with the next chapter, I'll have caught up to the latest release which means that future translations will take a lot longer as the release schedule for this manga is about once every month and a half. There are also long breaks between each volume release (1+ year between last vol. 1 and first vol. 2 chapter, and then 7 months between last vol. 2 chapter and start of vol. 3), so prepare yourself for a lot of waiting.
6. Good news: the next chapter is the final chapter of volume 2 and it's easily the best one so far.

Finally, as a scanlator I feel obligated to mention this at least once: please consider supporting the author by buying his stuff on japanese amazon.
Thanks for translatin

god the 3D asset environments look like shit
It's really bad I absolutely loved the way he would draw cityscapes in stuff like Alice in Hell or Freesia
And the clean 3D assets especially clash with a more sketchy art style like this

Users who are viewing this thread