Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh I'm so curious
So what species could Iris be if not human? A succubus perhaps, since they resemble humans.

Fed-Kun's army
The dad is a badass monster hunter and Iris is definitely probably some kind of siren or other creature that attracts people and long lived. Maybe a vampire, some kind of demon, or succubus

DON'T MIND ME,I JUST GONNA SAY THAT LIP IS THE CUTEST SIDE CHARACTER I'VE EVER SEEN

Fed-Kun's army
I still flinch a bit everytime the ‘Blind’ family name get mentioned.

Iris is really interesting to me - what is she? Many times it's said she's been in the mansion for a long time - is she a monster with long life span, or maybe a ghost? I thought that she's an earth-bound ghost (several references how she's been in the mansion for a long time), but in this chapter, Lip talks about going to the other town for shopping. She knows a lot about the mansion - it feels like she was there longer than the Blind family itself.

Dex-chan lover
does the whole lip iris thing feel really forced to anyone else? Like it would be decent in a normal manga, but when you have a really well done couple next to it, it feels forced

Dex-chan lover
Looks a lot like Iris is a ghost bound to this mansion.
Also I am beginning to suspect that even Lily herself may not be entirely human.
That sweetness thing is just throwing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread