Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Contributor
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

thanks for the update, i've almost lost all hope

Dex-chan lover
Noooo I want more 😭 . I'm always so happy to read new stuff from this .

Dex-chan lover
So Iris is Cell from DBZ ? "It doesn't concern me" Why it doesn't ? At this point you're basically Lily's wife and part of her family so of course it concern you. Plus it's not like you doesn't know who Azalea is, you saved her when she was younger.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt: She's trying to pretend that she doesn't care as an excuse to not attend, I think. Her real primary reason is probably fear that some of the attendees that knew Azalea wouldn't be as forgiving as Lily and her family are (hell, cyclops-girl didn't forgive her yet IIRC).

Dex-chan lover
Well, at the same time - she was never close to her, it's someone she just briefly met once, why in particular should she care? It's a bit like in 1 x ½, when someone asks Asuka about her dad, and she just goes "He died before I was born, I don't know the guy; he's just a dead stranger."

Dex-chan lover
So, the mangaka is introducing another subplot while he current one is dragging its heels.

And all while, for the past several chapters, its been 1/2 of a chapter and mostly artwork.

Good grief

I think I'm dropping this manga. It cute initially, but all these things are just too annoying for me.

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka is introducing another subplot

There was no real plot to begin with you know. It's just the life of Lily and Heath, nothing more. There is no subplot so to speak because there is no real plot. I don't understand why you angry at something like that.

And all while, for the past several chapters, its been 1/2 of a chapter and mostly artwork.

Yeah no shit Sherlock, it had been how most chapters are. Did you not read the rest of it ? It's from the Pixiv of Negi, of course it had artwork alongside. It always how Negi have released this mangas chapters.

while he current one is dragging its heels.

What in the world ? We had a chapter just a week ago. We've got 7 chapters in 4 months, it's more than most published mangas.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Where are these 7 chapters? Because there not here or on his pixiv. The last chapter, 38, was released on his pixiv on August 5th. Not trying to start something, just want to know if I missed something.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku That's because i didn't refer to Bocchi Kaibustu but to another Neji manga named Dear NOMAN which the one Neji currently work on and the one eviljackspicer we talking about

Users who are viewing this thread