Because Janitor-san Is Not a Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Thanks for the translation, looks interesting, mostly because is well drawn, is the difference betwen RU and Ukranian so big that you could have made some mistakes?

Also, I hope if you ever drop it, to let us know before hand, wouldnt want to think that something bad happened to you, may you stay safe, as a european I feel like you are at the frontline of a war that could involve us all.
Thank you, my friend. However, you were a little mistaken: the problem is not in my understanding of the Russian language, but in the lack of practical use of English. Everyone around me doesn’t know a damn thing about English, I can screw up the grammar, the accuracy of English words.

And, okay, I'll let you know if I quit the project. Near my house there is an old (from the times of the USSR) military plant, so a missile has already flown there, although only at the beginning of the war. I almost shit my pants(((

Dex-chan lover
God I hate the trope of male students go "Psycho murder rapist" when transfered to another world. Like that's not how human psychology functions and suddenly displaying anti-social behaviors like that is so unhuman like. I swear most writers haven't studied basic human behavior.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate the trope of male students go "Psycho murder rapist" when transfered to another world. Like that's not how human psychology functions and suddenly displaying anti-social behaviors like that is so unhuman like. I swear most writers haven't studied basic human behavior.
You clearly haven’t engaged with the story if you’re making the mistake of being unable to even read the title. Our protagonist is a janitor, down on his luck being screwed by the Japanese school boy embarking on his power trip. This story literally inverts the storyline by focusing on one of the many victims of the typical archetypes most people simp for.

Dex-chan lover
You clearly haven’t engaged with the story if you’re making the mistake of being unable to even read the title. Our protagonist is a janitor, down on his luck being screwed by the Japanese school boy embarking on his power trip. This story literally inverts the storyline by focusing on one of the many victims of the typical archetypes most people simp for.

You did a lot of yapping just to not add anything to the conversation of basic and trashy tropes being displayed.

Dex-chan lover
YES!!! I was waiting for this one!

Thanks for your work scanning this!

Thank you so much for translating this, I been waiting for this series get translated since I saw it on YouTube.

Aggregator gang
I wonder why they specified that the big cat is a she hmmmmmmmm I wonder if it is because she turns into a catgirl in the future.....surely not

another abomination from the depths of japanese light novel hell ? bro got his job stolen from him for no reason XD

Supporter
The manga glossed over this significance of getting the sword stolen a bit. In the LN he actually had a talk with the goddess about it.

Each sword will turn into a unique power for the person once they’re deposited in the new world. So the guy who took the janitor’s sword (power) is going to presumably be extra OP, and the Janitor will end up without a unique power entirely.

The goddess is pissed off about it but can’t remedy it. As partial compensation for what she allowed to happen, she granted his request to be deposited somewhere away from the other summoned people (and anyone else), as well as provided him a year’s worth of food and water and the magic textbook.

Users who are viewing this thread