Because You Dazzled Me - Ch. 27

Supporter
Hell ya some real progress now we can get to the meat of the stor- wait, thats it? its over?
71379592.jpg

Dang, well thanks for the scanlation, it was fun while it lasted! Excited to see what yall work on next!

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind this ending. Relationship progress over some couples popularity contest (which was meant to drive relationship progress anyway).

Dex-chan lover
Hell ya some real progress now we can get to the meat of the stor- wait, thats it? its over?
71379592.jpg

Dang, well thanks for the scanlation, it was fun while it lasted! Excited to see what yall work on next!
that was my reaction as well lol
like wdym it's already over:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
That was short. But sweet.
But short. :shamihuh:

Thanks for picking this up and finishing it.

Supporter
I feel like the previous arcs went on too long and were a little bit torturous. I know I have been putting this one off until I saw END and then I was like, well guess I'll read 'em then. And I had to slog through a few chaps for an ending that was like welp.

Editors need to be more "get on with it" and less "milk the story". Seen several decent series get bogged down in the mud of an arc that never ended, series with promise or great art but died because people like me lose interest.

Dex-chan lover
I was checkin in to this series few times, waiting to read it after they finally gets to proper yuri flirting parts since they are cohabitating as play-married couple or something and that has to get spicy at some point ... (right?), but the cgdct was a bit boring aaand... it seemes we have missed each other :huh:

Not sure what mangakas aim was here, they get together early on but every chapter I skimmed seemed to have regular cgdct stuff you don't need yuri for, so then ... what made it different from any other cgdct bar some occasional hand-holding and "We are gonna be the best couple ever!" lines.

Fed-Kun's army
"The adventure continues" type of ending isn't what I expected lol. Oh well, it was cute while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
Another lovely yuri story that ends by volume 4. To think I was hooked since the first chapter, now I have one less series to look forward to... but definitely expecting the author's new work.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind this ending. Relationship progress over some couples popularity contest (which was meant to drive relationship progress anyway).
I mind this ending. If the entire opening/introductory-arc of the story was a tournament(-arc), then they should at least show us the results of said tournaments. And absolutely not wrap up before it even showed all fights and finished. They could honestly even have just made the current event the last one, where the ppl finally vote the winner, and concluded it right then and there. There was absolutely no reason to say "I the author had intended for a ton more content, but this is all you get to see" to us.

Dex-chan lover
I mind this ending. If the entire opening/introductory-arc of the story was a tournament(-arc), then they should at least show us the results of said tournaments. And absolutely not wrap up before it even showed all fights and finished. They could honestly even have just made the current event the last one, where the ppl finally vote the winner, and concluded it right then and there. There was absolutely no reason to say "I the author had intended for a ton more content, but this is all you get to see" to us.
And tossing in that the second and third year couples get to keep their likes from last year at the last minute. That's a hell of a handicap and leaves you thinking there's no way either of the two main couples can possibly win.

Also, doesn't the winning couple become student council president & vice president? Why are the third years even eligible? They can't take that position, they're graduating.

Users who are viewing this thread