Because You Dazzled Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - A Regular Day Off

Dex-chan lover
wow. Akie and Yuki are lucky these two aren't competing, cuz they would definitely win as top couple (they're living together like a married couple already, how can you be gay-er than that!)

thanks for the chapter!
They're not living together, Himawari says "I stayed too late, didn't I..." in the third panel. She was just visiting Kotoko during Golden Week and ended up staying the night. They're not an official couple in the Sakuraba Festival, so they probably don't qualify for a couple room, as that's a perk for couples participating.

But they definitely come across like they live together. They're clearly very close to each other.

They're not living together, Himawari says "I stayed too late, didn't I..." in the third panel. She was just visiting Kotoko during Golden Week and ended up staying the night. They're not an official couple in the Sakuraba Festival, so they probably don't qualify for a couple room, as that's a perk for couples participating.

But they definitely come across like they live together. They're clearly very close to each other.
But literally the first panel of the chapter says "Sakuraba Academy Couples' Dormitory". Unless it was a mistranslation, i doubt only one of them is staying there.

Could also be some continuity issue idk. Maybe it was supposed to be "stayed up too late".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread