Becoming the Monarch - Vol. 3 Ch. 146

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, what an amazing story. This really is the definition of a GEM.

How I WISH more people knew about this manhwa because it was a journey and a half to read. Amazing characters, very detailed world building, and an interesting and captivating plot. This one gets a solid 10/10 from me. Sad to see it go, but god damn was it a fun ride from beginning to end.
:qq: :aquadrink::salute:

Dex-chan lover
Great manhwa, wonder if there'll be a sequel or something with this new character

Dex-chan lover
I think this was a pretty decent end, though I would have liked to know there were consequences to the kingdom trying to assassinate Chris; or a quick glimpse at all the characters and their futures.

How's the Archer friend's marriage?
How's the bratty prince now king doing? Is his kingdom doing well?
What about the Alchemist Elf and hunchback kid? The Foodie wizard? The ninja who seems to be feeling bored with the newfound peace?
WHAT ABOUT CHRIS' WIFE AND KIDS!?
The comic had a large and rather lovable cast of characters, a quick send-off for them would have been nice.

Overall, one of my favourite vertical comics I've read, if not possibly my outright favourite. It wobbled in the end, but not enough to subtract the rest of the series.

Gets a "Long Live King Chris Proundmund and long may he Reign" outta Ten from me. :salute:

Also, the obligatory; Thanks translators! Love you long time XOXO

Aggregator gang
The ending was kinda anticlimactic honestly. Could have added some more to it to make the end seem polished.

They are basically trying to emulate the ending of DBZ but ya...the story wasn't so deep that makes the ending have much meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Because it feels like the start of an epilogue not the end.
The end itself is not that bad, but it could have been more fleshed out since we only really learned what happens to the MC.
And not the other side characters that were also very important to the story like ARealCoolGuy said.

Overall its not a bad ending however...

Dex-chan lover
it's interesting that the artifact/system actives again and he raised his spear skill.
Man i wished they addressed how the regression works, a "what if" story if you will. I wanna know whether he will return to teenagers again when he dies, or not.

Users who are viewing this thread