Been looking about this yakuza manga , have dark and tragedy in it

MC father was a famous yakuza leader, he got killed by his enemy, another yakuza leader

MC mother decided to run and hide her identity, sadly she die when mc still small, i think around 2-5 years old. MC was raised by his aunt(from mother side, mc mother little sister)

Time skip later, i think MC now around 17-19 years old, the one who killed MC father, really hate mc father and he know he have son. He have been looking for his son for many years, he want to kill him because he also fear that his son will take his father position to took revenge(his father was famous, there are many people who still royal to him after many years, they can make mc as their leader if mc want revenge).

MC did'nt know his father was yakuza leader, he just live normal life. He was quite a silent man, he was tall and have this sharp look, quite intimidating but he was a good kid, his neighbour say he was a polite kid and never cause trouble.

The enemy yakuza leader then found mc location, he send two of his men to mc house. MC was going out, and the two men found mc aunt and her kid who was still 10 years old. They beat the kid and rape the aunt, when mc go home he just see the two man ravaging his aunt and punch them. The two men then know mc was their target, they try to kill mc by taking dagger from their pocket. I think mc grab kitchen knife because the rape was on the kitchen. MC then killed the two man brutally with cold blood. His aunt was terrified and scared when she see mc, his eyes look so dark and cold.

MC then go to jail, they meet the jail inmate that try to bully mc, the leader of the jail mate order mc to suck his cock. MC refused and fight back, but he got outnumbered and in the end forced to suck the inmate cock. After that mc feels his life turned to shit, he also feels something dark and hideous was emerging from his heart.

One of the inmate that seems know mc father feels mc was interesting, he meet mc and see that mc eyes was so dark and cold, his gazes also deep , it is like he see a wolf or tiger in mc.

That was chapter 1, i think in another chapter mc begin dominating on prison life, go out and start doing revenge by becoming yakuza leader like his father to the one who sent him to jail and rape his aunt.

Supporter
@ark-exodia3 Is it this one? It's yaoi manga but the content/story fits your description
https://mangadex.org/title/16421/hana-to-ryuu

Users who are viewing this thread