Beet the Vandel Buster - Vol. 14 Ch. 56 - Dark Clouds Looming!!

Hi I want to state you are accidentally blowing up the resolution of the images. Online scans have it around 1600x1000 and yours is clearly blown up without any post processing (e.g. waifu2x) applied on it.

Appreciate you work. Just want to state some things. Some of the text bubbles don't flow that well.

Other than some needed QA for that , page 9 panel 4 makes no sense.

In regards to your fonts, the fonts you used are just bad.
The default font is just as bad as Comic Sans and is not meant for reading. The other fonts used for yells are not the best choice either. The font used for the fancy font used for the narrative is just hard to read. You can just look at other comics to see what font they use and copy that.

Writing this piece since I am a fan of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Appreciate you work. Just want to state some things. Some of the text bubbles don't flow that well.

Other than some needed QA for that , page 9 panel 4 makes no sense.

In regards to your fonts, the fonts you used are just bad.
The default font is just as bad as Comic Sans and is not meant for reading. The other fonts used for yells are not the best choice either. The font used for the fancy font used for the narrative is just hard to read. You can just look at other comics to see what font they use and copy that.

Writing this piece since I am a fan of the series.
I'm terribly sorry about that. I understand your concerns, but unfortunately I'm very limited or unaware of certain resources when it comes to processing and translating properly for scanlations. Believe me, I'm a fan of this series too, and it was with the revival of the scanlations for volume 13 that inspired me to continue scanlating the series by myself. But maybe you're right, maybe my techniques are a bit unrefined, and I could actually use some assistance. If you have any recommendations for me on how I can continue working on the series without anymore issues, let me know in a private message. Once again, I'm very sorry if I had made some mistakes.

Just wanted to really thank you for picking this up. This was the first manga i owned and its one of the ones that really started me on my journey. These new chapters are the brightspot of my days.

I sent a PM, don't know if you receive it or not since the notification is kind of garbage and only appears in the forum section.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this and really hope you continue to translate the rest of the series. I was a big fan of Beet growing up and have always wondered how the series will end.

Users who are viewing this thread