Beet the Vandel Buster

Group Leader
i thought some chinese sites had scans up to chapter 58? sad to see it's still on hiatus

Is the manga itself still going? or is it on another hiatus?

The anime only covers up through part of volume 7, and the second series is completely filler.

I will also try to upload chapters from volume 12 throughout the week. I'm really hoping that submitting the missing chapters generates some interest for the series as only 2 of the chapters post hiatus have been translated.

I do have access to raws through vol 15.

uh is the cover of volume 14 a spoiler? because i have no idea what weapon beet is holding...

Dex-chan lover
It's been forever since I read Beet. Volumes 1-12 were in my middle school library and it was one of the first manga series I remember reading, alongside Hikaru no Go and this shojo manga with a revived girl and ghosts dressed like a cat and a rabbit.

I'm now 23, so that was around 10-12 years ago.

I liked watching the anime but I doubt I will ever read the manga. Maybe once I finish Dai no Daibouken...

Beet is a great feel good fantasy series. Really hope it comes back with the creators feeling better. Was really ahead of it's time with find a unique way of "leveling/power" with characters. I hope the more current chapters get translated some point too!

Users who are viewing this thread