Before Love Kills Me

The premise is very interesting. The future chapters are VERY drama filled. Strap yourself in for the ride lol.

Thank you Timeless Scans!

Eh I looked at the raws and as far as I can tell this isn't a reincarnation story?
It more like a time slip situation...well a permanent one as far as I can tell

Group Leader
Sigh.. fuck it, I'm gonna follow this for a while. I like the premise, a lot, but the execution... let's just say there's a lot left to be desired

I know this is Chinese but I watch too much Kdrama so I pretty much know where this is going. Then again soap opera even between different culture can be samey lmao.

This is weirdly bland and the art isn’t selling the actions or feelings of the characters, whose designs are about as generic as can be.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, This is a good one. This features a lot of what Chinese stories have. The female is an angle or is overly calculative. The MC goes through traumatizing events and some big even has happened to them. Every female that isn't there to praise the MC is there to just be evil. Every girl is willing to murder and torture. Plot get's more complicated then it needs to be within the first couple chapters. There is a male lead that is either powerful or super-rich and powerful. The story even despite all these flaws still manages to somehow be entertaining and you can't help but watch.

Still, fun to read and I do like the idea of the plot. Not sure how much I am liking the MC having to hide her identity and the fiance selling her to some brothel or something.

I feel that this webcomic will be full of misunderstandings and tragedies like what most dramas have. This is something that makes me frustrated the most but for some reason it keeps me hooked because I want to know what happens next.

For premises I am admitting to be a very petty person and regarding this kind of situation where the MC suffers injustices, I wholeheartedly wish for the pain to be returned tenfold to the MLs that 'helped' the cause of MC's traumatizing scenarios. Not the evil witches, they are at second spot in my hate list.

But I have to say what I gotta say. The story is very believable as the first ML doubt the authenticity of what the MC is telling him. He doesn't exactly go on like "Omg! You are alive!" or some cliché like that. Nevertheless, it hurt a lot when I saw him turning his back at the pitiful MC.

I wouldn't be surprised if she goes delusional after all the denial the world is giving her. She will become a psychopath or something like that... I'm kinda looking forward to that kind of ending though😅😆

Dex-chan lover
The Vietnamese title seems off from the English one...
It literally translates to "kill me before love exists"

Group Leader
I want to pick this series. Just need the translator for it. Contact me :D

I love the story, I just don't get why the boyfriend's fiancee actually believes our MC's story.

@Arrange I REALLY appreciate that the boyfriend did not believe her immediately. I expected the whole thing to be more cliched but this is close to resembling a plot twist. My only problem is that people are selectively believing our MC's story. The bad guys believe her because it is convenient to the plot and the good guys don't because it propels drama. It's a bit infuriating but I still think I will enjoy this manga.

This is rated surprisingly low. I like it and enjoy it. Hopefully it isn't predetermined who she ends up with

Interesting since it's a who done it type of story don't think it's the black haired guy and besides him on the ship are the 2 childhood friends and the ship crew. My gut feelings telling me its the purple hair guy that pushes her over since the other one seems to genuinely like her.

Users who are viewing this thread