BEGIN - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heatwave

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but somehow it looks like the characters are constantly having this weird smirk. Not that it's bad or anything just interesting.

artstyle is definitely interesting though, looks like i'm following it

Dex-chan lover
...is it just me, or does our male lead resemble someone famous from Roman Judaea?

Wondering how much the Chinese will be triggered considering what happened with the Hololive and BTS thing.

as a half chinese i feel uuuhhhh kinda not great reading this? goodness gracious. anyways it sounds very bigot-y to me but oh well...

I don't remember Ikegami Ryoichi being this anti Chinese with his other works before. Maybe there'll be some sort of....twist....?

There have been many movies, games and comics about individual countries being the antagonist lmao, even Russia had acted as the bad guys in many fps games.
Why would everyone have their balls tickled when its China’s turn? Hits home too much?

Doctor?! NOOOOOOOO!!!......................... I'll see myself out. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Instant butthurt from China babies because their country is the bad guy

love it. finally there is a manga artist who dares to turn China into a terrorist.
There have been many stories and films that have turned the Arab, American, Russian and North Korean countries as terrorists.
therefore it becomes a little boring, because the terrorists are from that country only.

Users who are viewing this thread