BEGIN

Aggregator gang
Not sure why it says completed when the Raws have 74 chapters.

Seems like a lot of nationalism but that doesn't detract from the story if done correctly. I would hope someone picks this up but I doubt anyone outside of Japan really would be interested enough to

Fed-Kun's army
The description is kinda a cluster fuck. Is that this about japanese killing Chinese military?

Edit: yup it is. 10/10

Double-page supporter
weebs brains washed by Japanese propaganda, think japan could win against china , like you do know china could buttfuck japan over and over and no one could stop it?

Dex-chan lover
Guess it was only a matter of course. I'm surprised it could even get greenlit.

@Mystery0000 yes because dog whistles are designed so dogs hear them. This manga is designed to shit on chinese people so obviously they would feel like they're being shit on. Tautologies don't really help your point.

I think any kind of manga should be available to sell and buy but to put it in perspective for you, imagine an american serialized comic about white action heroes in a modern, based in reality, 2021 setting murdering black people and calling them n*ggers and it glorifying taking some land that they dispute over or whatever.

Even if you're a midbrain you should understand how there's a difference between that and something like the stereotypical overdramatized russian villain in a bond movie or soldiers calling enemies by slurs in a WWII movie.

If you have high IQ you can read the author's intent loud and clear, and it's not subtle at all. (old, old Japanese dude btw) Which is completely fine, except from what I've read so far it feels equivalent to self-inserting power fantasy a la isekai harem "suddenly I'm lv 100 god in another world!"

Let's look at chapter 1:
> 4 chink evil people walk into a bar
> Mr musashi sue slams their faces into a brick wall yay go Japan
> Evil chink leader on boat
> SNIPE DAT MOFO GO NIPPON

If it were a better story I'd like it more... Regardless of the political ideology, nationalism, and whatever country the enemy is. But as it is now ... It's a waste of Ikegami's art.

Users who are viewing this thread