Behold the True Villainess - Ch. 3

Before starting more projects and starting pointless drama please continue the ones you were already working on. I have been following many of your series waiting for an update for over a month now some even 2 months.

Dex-chan lover
@Khulmach
Yeah he's not really an asshole per se. Not going to say he's all sunshine and rainbows cuz he's not.
But it seems his biggest fault would be he has a cynical and jaded worldview but he gets over it to help MC anyways so he's defo not an asshole to me.

Please continue translating! Especially since y’all translate the sfx as well, which actually does make a difference.

Lots of people think it’s “creating drama” to say something about it, but the other group has a long history of doing this. They just don’t care. I understand if y’all eventually decide to drop the series because of it, but I don’t think you should!

And most of the people who think it’s no big deal don’t even do any scans work themselves so...good luck!

Maybe ya'll should stop acting like these webcomic series are owned by your scanlation group? What you're doing is already illegal to begin with, can stop any time if the original artist finds out and send you a cease and desist order (if you disregard the original creator's wishes, then it's even more scummy). You don't legally own any of these series. These "dramas" hardly have a point to exist.

I am friends with someone who owns a Scanlation group (they mostly scanlate BL) they do to introduce the series to more audience before they get licensed and translated, then they drop the series so people can support the official english translations and therefore the original creators. They don't go around whining about who's "sniping" the series they're working on - because they know they don't actually own them.

Again with the sniping stuff omg, y’all are translating this illegally you don’t have the rights to this and saying you don’t want to start drama by starting drama isn’t exactly a big brain move.
There’s no reason in the first place to be even picking up this series in the first considering you’re behind on most of your other ones and the TL of the first chapter wasn’t great.

yall say you dont want to start drama but u called the other group "sniping"?? that's arrogant tbh. and embarrassing.

1) u dont own this
2) the other group started from chapter 1
3) its only been 11 days since you started chapter 1

when another group releases more than you, you automatically call it sniping huh?

Group Leader
@thefabulouspotato Please understand the definition of sniping before you make such a comment. If they had better quality releases, we wouldn't have said anything. But, not only are they not even doing any sfx and have inaccuracies in their translations, but they are also profiting off these low-quality releases. This group also has a long history of sniping. Sniping doesn't do anyone good, as it causes stress and is disrespectful to the other group. In addition to that, if a group wants to collab or take over a series, it is basic courtesy that they contact the other group, to work it all out. We are open to collabs and such. And, how is stating the fact that the other group is sniping causing drama? We aren't making a big fuss about this and all. Although we have contacted the other group in a friendly manner, only to be ignored.

why the comments here are so toxic 🤦‍♀️

hello i like your group translation quality hope you continue this, ive notice some inaccuracies in the other group scan and yours are better. fighting guys! and thank you

Stop saying toxic things if you actually have enjoy their works duh. Just let them be, be it snipping or not is not your fxxkin business =_= u are readers, and you got this free. So just fxxkin read, you dont have to discourage them or insulting them in any ways. Support if you want to support, but if you don't like it, please don't be a toxic. Just don't read their works anymore, or block them instead for being like that.

Users who are viewing this thread