Behold the True Villainess

I will be switching to reading this on Pocket Comics once a few more episodes are up, since they're pretty good for non-paying users and give you free ways to read, I recommend others do the same to support the creators! Sadly pocket comics has had a bad bug keeping me from reading any new episodes the last few days, but the devs for the app have been trying to fix that and have been receptive to criticism garnered in the reviews to make it easier to read for free so I will say that Comico has done pretty good with their app.

The best ways to unlock free episodes on Pocket Comics are:
-Use a free daily ticket
-Use a filled ad timer to unlock an episode with an ad
-Complete daily missions (literally just need to read a few episodes from a few random series asked by the mission) for a free ticket
-Complete surveys or other offers (the most effective one by far is the Mobile Voice surveys which let you get many coins pretty easily. The trick is just to open up only the surveys with more than 1 coin as reward, so that you can get 1 coin as reward even if you do not qualify for it.

It's fine. Plot holes and tacked on parts appear and immersion gets lost for me as the story goes on. In the newest arc in the village, the villagers are just wearing modern japanese clothes with some mild mori fashion in there? And where did she get that msg, and why is it a focal point? Also the story skips over details that make it seem like things only hold weight when it wants them to.

I think this has been dropped, and considering the official version will be on chapter 12 this weekend, that would make sense

others manga site already upload to chapter 99 and it is in english too. why this site so slow?

Users who are viewing this thread