Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Good, the path of the revenge romance is beginning. Alice, burn your place in Cyana's heart as you burn down the empire.

so legit, where does Cyana fall in the sociopolitical heirarchy officially as a Slave Queen if she wasnt pseudo-in-hiding? Considering Cyana didnt use her Imperium as Crown Princess to sign over the country in a peace treaty, she is still the crown princess.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the prince knows and he's okay with it.
He should at least have an inkling that she's intelligent. I'm just wondering about her conditional shrewdness. He wouldn't have tested her skills if he knew the true extent of her skills.

Dex-chan lover
9bf.jpg

It's time...

Dex-chan lover
He should at least have an inkling that she's intelligent. I'm just wondering about her conditional shrewdness. He wouldn't have tested her skills if he knew the true extent of her skills.

Well, he's learning more about her and loving everything he's found.

And he'll probably soon found out SOMEBODY messed with his favorite 'toy' given how often he visits.

Dex-chan lover
ChuChu will be the general, the general's wife, or Cianna's personal maid/bodyguard

Dex-chan lover
crown prince brought in a baby tiger and let her have meat, now she's showing she's grown and is capable of biting with 500 PSI of bite force (adult humans are 160ish and tigers can kill a human by 1 year old)

Users who are viewing this thread