Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Good guy has no place in the palace.
It's a place filled with those who exploit and get exploited.
:huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this story is getting axed because this little arc got wrapped up way to quickly

Supporter
hopefully not, she has to crush the empire with her own revenge against monarchy.

bring her tiny dependent princess with her into supervillainy
Definitely hoping it keeps going like this - possibly with Rashid bringing both Cianna and Alice into his palace? I'll probably cry if Alice is abandoned again . . .

Dex-chan lover
hopefully not, she has to crush the empire with her own revenge against monarchy.
Did she want revenge too? She hated her own family, and the empire wiped them out for her, and even spared her (albiet on a whim) to become a maid which she enjoys.

Dex-chan lover
Did she want revenge too? She hated her own family, and the empire wiped them out for her, and even spared her (albiet on a whim) to become a maid which she enjoys.
I didnt say revenge for her family, i said revenge against the concept of monarchy. Something both Ciana and Alice hate is how they were abused because theyre princesses.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's a higher plan here. Maybe embers of the dismantling of the royalty, but for now, I think Cianna is still focused on current times.
But she is certainly enjoying the downfall of the royal scum that act just like her previous family.
Pity for the imperials that her family manage to traumatize Cianna with not just grace and elegance, but a Machiavellian mind as well

Users who are viewing this thread