Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Well that was out of the blue, yet still so predictable.

Will be interesting to see what the queen wants out of her.
Damn, there was no need for a "oh my god, we knew each other when we were kids but we totally don't remember each other" cliche =/
Yeah, if the author wanted to use it, it should've been set up in an earlier chapter and not several storylines in. But man do they love the "prince remembers MC from childhood and has been searching for her all this time" trope when it comes to palace romance.
Still waiting for that one series, where MC ends up with someone else than the prince.

Dex-chan lover
definitely agree that Tiny Ciana having met the tiny disney princess is inappropriate. First it puts pressure on this story to not become a Revenge plot.

second it means we dont get to appreciate Alice's Yandere side as much.

otherwise: Ciana gets paid and can retire? thats fucking news considering shes a slave. She essentially admitted all she was doing was exchanging one set of shackles for another at the start

Dex-chan lover
God they are trying way too hard to make this romance between Cienna and the prince happen.

Especially when her and ChuChu have way more chemistry.

And if someone makes doujin of that I'll be happy.

Dex-chan lover
"Hmm... I want to find a girl from my past from this particular nation.."
"...said girl is probably nobility, possibility even royalty..."

"Oh, I know, I'll invade the country and kill the entire royal family, that'll help me find her!"

This feels like it came out of nowhere, because with his actions up til now, he haven't shown any interest in looking for a particular person.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't make MC stupid because of romance.
She was so badass in few previous chapters.
Though this trope is already stupid.
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
That's palace intrigue for you. Always people looking for others to do things for them for good or ill. But what does the queen have in mind?

Dex-chan lover
At least Cianna is like peace out on making that trope a thing. But then it leaves the story with this hole in it where the author can point and yell "See that?! I did that!!". Dear author, please have plans to invert that trope.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many cute girls?! The MC, the princess, Chuchu, the twins! They're all so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread