Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone wants to say "throw (him/her) in the dungeon!" but... Like... Most castles didn't have a dungeon, they also didn't often keep prisoners in the castle, and nobles (particularly local nobles) were more likely put under some form of house arrest.

Dex-chan lover
That's a very noice solution. :thumbsup:

Everybody that matters. Which doesn't include the grandpa. :smugchisato:
Grandpa included. After all, all he wanted was for reisis to hold on to the prince status, and this elevating his House's prestige.

He mentioned nothing about himself.

Dex-chan lover
Based FL, Sic the guards on the "intruder"
I want Cianna to make this a habit of manipulating the guards to reach the absolute limits of enforcing the Letter and not the Intent of the Imperial Law.

grind the imperial bureaucracy to a halt with paranoia and tyranny so that Alice can collapse it all with a single grand action.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so relieved her line was about not trying to "fix" him.

She undoubtedly by being there that day and teaching the queen how to relate to and comfort her disabled child, quite likely saved him from a life time of abuse and misery even worse than the awful childhood his mother was put through.

Can only hope they throw the entire man in the sea.

I hope the prince ends up with a friendly relationship between him and the princess too, wonder if they might find some kinship with each other.

Dex-chan lover
These kind of series are exactly why the monarch filled Europe had strict succession laws and no polygamies, no harems and whatnots. Any succession crisis always lead to a huge mess that sometimes spanned the whole bloody continent.
Can't even say that the harem method of "survival of the fittest" was effective, when you look at the Ottoman empire. They got a few shining jewels out of it, but on the average it just resulted in fierce in-fighting and bloody slaughter to take care of any rivals of the padishah.

Supporter
I know everyone wants to say "throw (him/her) in the dungeon!" but... Like... Most castles didn't have a dungeon, they also didn't often keep prisoners in the castle
oh, I see. I did not know this

But! In fantasy land all castles have dungeons! They're also all gigantic, like this one clearly is. Every room is as big as a ballroom.

Users who are viewing this thread