Being a Maid Is Better Than Being a Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I feel that deep down the father still cares for his daughter and his grandson, because I think that just "loving power and the marquisate" wouldn't be enough reason for the marquis to keep supporting his "unloved" daughter and grandson like what he's doing. Especially after they cancelled the birthday banquet, sullied the marquis' name, and giving up the right to the throne.

Not that he didn't do anything wrong though.
He still need to get punished for what he did.
It will definitely take years until the daughter allows the marquis to visit them at the palace.
:huh:

Edit: I guess that's just my too positive thinking?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel that deep down the father still cares for his daughter and his grandson.
if his fear of a slave wasnt greater then his hatred of his loss of control, the queen would be facing an infinite parade of assassination attempts. Cutting the queen off of parental asskissing would also tip other nobles off and lower his own reputation. He never cared for either of them as people, only as currency and prestiege tokens.

hopefully Cyana builds him into the Pyres of Revolution when it comes time for her Revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Cyana is really showing to be a duty focused monster who is capable of bending people up in pretzels at will just to fulfill an objective... if her family wasn't so shit she might very well have been person capable of curbing the empire's conquest of their nation, or maybe BECAUSE they were shit she gained this personality

Users who are viewing this thread