Belial-sama wa Shitennou no Naka demo xx - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Belial-sama and the Wonder Potion

thanks dawgs. i know it's been 5 months, but work at a comfortable pace alright? peace dawgs.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, as she's stronger than her maid that could flick the hero's head to death, 3 minutes' more than enough.

Dex-chan lover
Curious.

In her actual age, one horn is only halfway grown, in her mature both are fully grown and in toddler both are barely / half grown.

Also, that clothing is very stretchy.

Dex-chan lover
i mean
belial atleast you can look forward to the future now i guess

Dex-chan lover
Well, we can now rest easy that she actually does have potential -- nigh-unfathomably immense potential, at that!

@Dezaki: Oh hush you. Some of us are open-minded enough to embrace both forms as blessings.

Dex-chan lover
I missed these tiddies so much bros
N9.png

Oh hi, welcome back and good work. Please tell me we won't have nearly as much of a wait for the next chapter.

I can only guess that her power grow as she mature. So... For now, let the maid do the heavy lifting! she only need to grow up healthy and enjoy her childhood.

Dex-chan lover
It took this long because the absolute Miser that is @Xunder held our dear belial hostage till we worked on his backlog of hentai commissions for an half-eaten cookie a hour

Users who are viewing this thread