Beloved - Ch. 16.5 - Your Scenery

Dex-chan lover
mfw I thought somehow there was a extra ch by the author that I missed but turned out The Uploader's finally decided to upload the final ch of the series OTL

Contributor
@dokidoki I just read this and wanted more content so I checked the scanlation teams' pages and found out there were extras that hadn't been added, so that's why I'm uploading them now haha

Dex-chan lover
@sukaley I mean thx for uploading but man it sucks author didn't expand on this cause he had great art OTL whelp nothing you can do about it, onto the next yuri series

Dex-chan lover
@Machaka22

Jaeliu's Instagram posts make me think that she may someday resume this story. I have little idea what else is going-on in her life, and she may not be sure where she would go with these characters. But she certainly hasn't forgot them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a sec, who was the third woman in this chapter with the torn jeans.... she didn't look like Wei to dark of hair and she had shorter hair then Ding so who was she?

Dex-chan lover
I dont get this chapter gawd. Im really hoping this is for the 2nd season or something haha

Dex-chan lover
I'll never forget this one.because first,this is one of the most unique and beautiful artsytle I've ever saw,One of the best for me.really appreciate all the efforts the artist had put on this work.Second.because how difficult for me to comprehend the ending.or it's more like I'm mot expecting this kind of ending.
I'm kinda sad how it ends.
Looking forward to the artist future works.still one of the greatest artist for me.❤

Does anybody know the twitter account of the author???really want to support her/him on social media

Thank you soo muchhh for the translations❤

Contributor
@Sleepingair this is her insta https://www.instagram.com/jaeliu/
As you can see from her recent posts, she's still drawing the Beloved characters. I'm not sure what events led to the concluding of this manhua the way that it did, but I feel like she has more story to tell. Now, this is just me wildly theorizing with no proof, but I think it has something to do with the original site this webcomic was posted on, kaikanmanhua, because the last 2.5 chapters are not shown on their site (if you click on the raw link it only shows up to chapter 14). idk if it could have been a creative disagreement between the artist and the publisher or due to government censors. either way, if she does put out a season 2, she'll most likely post it on weibo (Jae-五宝), which is where her newer manhua are as well.

Dex-chan lover
@sukaley Niceeee!!
Thank you sooooo much for the info!❤
I'm also looking forward for the possible continuation or season 2 of this series.😇💓

to the people confused about this ending, isn't it just her going on that residency abroad? she's just writing a letter, and then the girl decides to go to where the Dr is

Users who are viewing this thread