Ben-to

I can't believe that such a anime has a manga and it hasn't been translated. I am sad now.

Ohh my god somebody is translating this? I was a fan of its anime I can't wait to read them out.

Group Leader
I was sorting through some old backup discs and found my copy of the first three chapters of Ben-to. They were tagged "Anonymous Translations" and there's no details about who did them so I figured there was no harm in me uploading them to Mangadex. Funny silly shonen school battle manga, the anime was fun too.

Fed-Kun's army
oh god, you just made me remember so many memories, thank you for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
So the origin of Ice witch huh ? i like this much better than the original. Character feel more interesting rather than your everyday generic harem MC.
Artist also draw some pretty leg there

Aggregator gang
People be aware this has been a insanely funny story over the years. Unfortunately, fans never received much content. It leaves me with regret the Novels isn't translated... Sigh.
The Anime doesn't do it justice despite the Animation looking cool. It's as ambiguous as the Manga sadly..

Users who are viewing this thread