Bengoshi to 17-sai

Dex-chan lover
@Rekdeksek34 Yes, that definition is correct, but you added the qualifier that the lawyer in this series isn't currently committing sexual abuse, despite the fact that they are openly taking care of that underage girl in order to have sex with them when they are of age. To follow the definition you just gave- he's currently in the "build[ing] a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child" stage so that they can "abuse" them as soon as she turns of age. It's not just a matter of consent in this issue, but age and power dynamics are a huge factor in regarding this as the literal textbook definition of "Grooming" that you yourself just gave.

@RyuukuSensei Agree to Disagree, because if you are going to say age and power dynamics are huge factors then so are context, intent and reasoning. Just because he can does not mean he will. Also it says building a relationship but they already had a relationship of trust and emotional connection before they start dating, they are childhood friends.

Not really into this. The girl is just too horny and immature even for a 17 years old.

I really wish he didn’t kiss her and I really wanted to stick with this because he called their relationship platonic
but I’m not even sorry. imma head out

Agree with everyone.
I like brave, funny girl but she's too horny and inconsiderate. As if you can't live a relationship without doing it haha. Nope, I'm out. I bet we get to see more this kind of repetitive development in the future too.

Dex-chan lover
@RyuukuSensei it's objective is sexual abuse but he doesn't want anything sexual or abuse thus not grooming. Unless you think an adult being friendly with minors is automatically grooming.

"Child grooming is befriending and establishing an emotional connection with a child, and sometimes the family, to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse."

I don't think he grooming and kissing is legal but just don't do it with tongue, and he had rejected her even tho he liked her because of the age difference. Which if my crush confessed to me I wouldn't care i would just accept. To hold doing back he talks about the law, and even controls his desires when she is "seducing" him I think he's a pretty good boyfriend.

I think the story will be great if it focuses on how they make their relationship works, instead of the girl keeps making advances on him when he clearly says no. I mean, girl, no is no. it’s not like he rejects her because he doesn’t like her. he loves her, that’s why he rejects her because she is a minor. but, the girl is way too horny to understand. sad. this story got potential if the girl can keep her hormones in check.

I can imagine what will coming later, probably the guy’s female friend (who likes him, obviously) saw them together and knows she is a minor and takes advantage of that. well, I hope it turns out to be not true.

Just peeking at chapter one.... I was curious.
Horny 17yr old girl still in school.

Thank you lawyer boyfriend for abiding the law. I hate how the FL is pushing sex onto him. "I want proof that he's my boyfriend" is by far the lamest excuse you can have to having a strong, loving and romantic relationship. No, means, no..... So don't push the line. He already said he wanted to wait till she's 18 and graduated.
I wouldnt go as far as to say he's grooming but he's still in the area of "bro....no....why...."

I get this is trying to be funny with comedy, but its not my type of comedy.
I can see potentially this story being good by developing a stronger relationship. HOWEVER, Chapter 1 isnt impressing me to continue reading seeing how the FL is with the ML. This story is a massive YIKES BRO.

It's just unfathomable to me that a 26 year old would be attracted to a 17 year old at all, and she's the most stereotypically immature 17 year old to boot! The constant texting, the pushiness, my gosh. Like yeah she's cute but oh my gosh her obsession with sex, playing games trying to get him to sleep with her, it's just...I don't know how Hiromi's survived this long. Big ol' yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread