Beni Tsubaki

> wants to satisfy her intellectual curiosity by having a hands-on experience with every Yokai she can find.

> having a hands-on experience with every Yokai

> hands-on experience

okay, where's the hentai in this?

Fed-Kun's army
It reminds me of a manga about elf going about getting fucked by different monsters. But this one is actually bad and unfunny. And wow, talk about waste of nice art.

Dex-chan lover
The yuri tag don't have any sense on this one. Having some women touching or kissing together don't mean they are going to date or have any interest to one another. It's like the yuri tag on hentai, meaningless. And the MC is your stereotypical bisexual, going to fuck everything, human, non human, men, women, young, old. Even if it's shown that she has more interest to women than men, it's so clear that it's only some fan service yuribait. The only serious love interest in this is the photographer and I'm sure he is going to gain more prominence in the future chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Ampharoaster
Im also not even sure what he means. On MD, generally the shounen/shoujo ai tags are used for romantic/not necessarily physical content while the yuri/yaoi tags are used for more... intimate content

If he wants romantic stuff, he can try and look for ecchiless/smutless yuri or just look at shoujo ai.

This is like going to the monster girl tag and being like "UGH I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS NON-HUMAN CREATURES HERE"

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, things became more serious after the Russian chapter. Chapter 17 in the Chinese translations seems to propel the photographer friend into MC's main love interest. There's a different tone to things, but not bad I guess. Just wish it continued the harem route without a male love interest, but the author herself seems to like men so it would make sense, especially after the wolf girl and scarred strong guy chapters, that this would go the full het route.

Not sure if I'll drop yet since the tidbits about mythical creatures and their history is pretty interesting.

Checking raws, did some lesbian destroyed author home or something after volume 1?
Author dropped all the girl kissing and yuri idea like hot potato changing it into generic romance with the camera guy and some other girl x guy pairings content later.

Users who are viewing this thread