Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku - Vol. 3 Ch. 60 - The Undying Great Mage

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3,296
Thx for the translation 🙏

That aside, I'm fairly sure you got that Morlock dialogue correctly. Sounds as if he's whining about having to chant the spell even though he already became an undead, which has great affinity with magic.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 13, 2018
Messages
74
Not bad for first TL, though I'd say you don't have to bother with notes about the sounds and whatnot.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
911
Now i wonder how Morlock will recover his body, skin, etc. Because there's no way the rest of the manga is him becoming an undead lol.

Anw, tysm for the chapter!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
279
Good job, I was able to understand it even if this was your first time translating
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top