Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Contributor
What's the point of this? The chapter is already here. Furthermore, the scans are poor.

So...y'all just scan it from the official release, or seriously translated something that's already been done a while ago?
There's so many untouched gems out there, don't translate stuff that's being worked on already plz

lol rly? Do you guys like 12years old?? They can translate whatever they want, I never understand this lv of retardants xd no one force u to read this...

lol the comment almost filled by "one of those readers". go read other stuff if u come here just to complain.

no one ask you to read this anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle
Fuck off with that logic. Something being free doesn't exclude it from criticism. Are you paying Mfrost? No? Then fuck off.

@Mfrost

They are literally the group that has picked up the series after it was dropped. You want it dropped again lol?

But why though? Unless it's to improve the scanlation I don't see how re-scanlating worth your time

Double-page supporter
Relax man, maybe its to train new member. Misfits scans also does the same thing to Mairimashita iruma kun something something. Their new members scanlating old chapter. That way they can compare their skills to the other chapter that is done by more experienced group.

this isn't even better than the old one... I wish you could turn off duplicate notifications I don't want to see this shit

Double-page supporter
oh noez! the world is goin to end... #1st world problems

Users who are viewing this thread