Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Greedy Black Sword

Dex-chan lover
A good mc needs a loli by their side, could be an imouto or a guardian spirit, but a loli, hmmm yes I see future in this.
Also, he knew very well that his stats were way higher, why run?

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata being cautious saves lives... just because he sees one guy below his stats it doesn't mean he won't meet 2 -3 more people with below or beyond his stats inside that warehouse

What's up with the skill point inflation in this manga? If he hunts anything stronger than goblins or just a few hundred goblins, his stats will be in the hundreds of thousands. Why couldn't the author do a 'normal' skill point level in the single digits?

I'm just gonna divide the stats by ten in my head and all will be fine for me, I guess.

Double-page supporter
I don't remember that last bit being in the LN, new stuff is always welcome so this is going to be interesting to read. And again, Greed best boy(sword)

Dex-chan lover
Of course the villain's name is "Chad". The most villainous of all names.

Fed-Kun's army
@GarryCarryBarry
You think that's Inflation? Holy Knights have bullshits stats in the millions at the very least. And then you even have
E Region. Where stats are so high they have to be shown in E-Notation like: 6.1E(+8) Once you reach that level in stats, the only way to get hurt is for someone else to also be in the E Region.

Theme is decent. Being confined to certain rules or laws by the skill. Character and armor/weapon design is nice. Reminds me of SAO. I just hope the midget don't travel with the MC-I prefer older girls like the one that hire him into her clan. But my problem is the sword. The sword looks nice but the emphasis on the cross shape at the guard through the handle looks stupid. Kinda kills the aesthetics of the sword. Would've been better without it.

Dex-chan lover
wait, who is Chad again?? edit: I remember now. btw, is Chad a pedo in speedo??

Users who are viewing this thread