Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
does it count as a death flag if is a guy (the father) the one telling him to return, instead of a woman?

Dex-chan lover
the line that separates the medieval world and modern world in the series is too blurry. They just brought out motorcycles out of nowhere, at one point the structures are medieval then they are inside a neighbor that only have modern buildings.
The series is post apocalyptic, thousands of years into the future after a advanced ancient civilization fell, it makes sense that some ancient tech would remain in ruins or protected areas like bunkers.

Does make me wonder if the "skills" are some form of transhuman nanotech though.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure this group(inferno) realized some if not most people who read this manga already blocked their previous group(nihongo), so they had to make a new one so people would read their TL

people said the TL are better, probably because they forced to repent after visited by a staff, a super mod too on top of that

i tried to look at the first 3 pages, at least the money begging are gone, and reading the last page, it looked like someone actually proofread and quality check them, checking the missing pages a user pointed out feels like still not addressed, so i'll still wait for arxen

edit: the missing page have been fixed, not before someone called out there is a page missing after the group leader said there's nothing missing, the group leader claim its MD's bug, but its a back-end thing where normal users can't prove or deny it, and seeing the group leader doubling down hard on how lich should be translated in the previous chapter comments, i have doubt its MD's bug, and more of the group leader's arrogance or won't admit he's wrong

i'll gladly edit this again if there's staff that could confirm if this is real bug or just group leader excuse

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it's nihongo again? Well I'm not reading anything from him until he learns proper English, so guess this is a skip for me...

Staff
Super Moderator
There is nothing.......no page is missing, you can check the raws as well.
There is a missing page.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: The missing page would be between pages 10 and 11 on MD, I forgot to count the credits page, mb! It's page 10 in the RAWs.
Tydvs discovered it since he's helping Neon_Scans make their own scanlation of this series. I've included the raw missing page. This page is found in the Vietnamese and Russian scanlations, but not yours (at of the time of me writing this comment at least).

Also, the chapter should have 24 pages not including the credits page (The Vietnamese and Russian chapters don't have credits pages.). At the time of me writing this, your group's scanlation has 24 pages including the credits page. So there's another hint something's missing.

(I've included a screenshot of the current page count for Inferno Scan's release in case you add the missing page. You'll have to click on the screenshot to see it.)

Attachments

• pg 010.jpg
    pg 010.jpg
    923.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2023-11-05 145744.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 145744.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 13
There is a missing page.

Tydvs discovered it since he's helping Neon_Scans make their own scanlation of this series. I've included the raw missing page. This page is found in the Vietnamese and Russian scanlations, but not yours (at of the time of me writing this comment at least).

Also, the chapter should have 24 pages not including the credits page (The Vietnamese and Russian chapters don't have credits pages.). At the time of me writing this, your group's scanlation has 24 pages including the credits page. So there's another hint something's missing.

(I've included a screenshot of the current page count for Inferno Scan's release in case you add the missing page. You'll have to click on the screenshot to see it.)
see in bato.to , the page which you mentioned is there , it must be a bug or something and see in md too , please refresh it .....it was always there . Either way I again uploaded it for you so that you may not have any doubts .

Staff
Super Moderator
see in bato.to , the page which you mentioned is there , it must be a bug or something and see in md too , please refresh it .....it was always there . Either way I again uploaded it for you so that you may not have any doubts .
Hmmm okay. Well the missing page is on MangaDex now. Thank you for fixing it.

Dex-chan lover
if anything its nihongo/inferno that's sniping, because ch.48 and 49 were done by neon scan, sure this kaiden james are part of them back then, but its him that's decided to split and establish new group

Dex-chan lover
the notice arxen put on ch.50 sounds like both arxen and james are the owner, arxen called james a coworker not a boss not a group leader, if james is the sole owner, arxen would be the one who leave/kicked out and made a new group co-owner

edit: the notice arxen put straight up said james is the co-owner

Dex-chan lover
Blahahahahahahahahahaha, well,it is true. Bro does not know English himself and is complaining about other's English.
Dude! You should try some humility! And just in case...
Humility -noun ,the quality of having a modest or low view of one's importance.
"he needs the humility to accept that their way may be better"

Double-page supporter
At this point I don't have Inferno/Nihongo blocked because this threads and Jamezz's posts are peak comedy.

Blahahahahahahahahahaha, well,it is true. Bro does not know English himself and is complaining about other's English.
  • No comma i.e. "well it is true", not "well, it is true"
  • There is always a space after punctuation
  • Outside the academic world contractions are the norm, so it should be "it's", not "it is"
  • Same goes for "does not"
  • When joining two independent clauses there is a comma before "and", i.e. "himself, and is"
  • Double spaces
  • "other's" is completely wrong here. "Other's" is the possessive singular, which is incorrect. Correct is "others' ", or "other peoples' "

Don't go around and criticise another persons' English, when a single sentence of yours has more errors than an RBMK reactor.

Well , it was always there. You can check on bato and comick. I just uploaded it again for you. Your welcome.
That doesn't prove anything...

Dex-chan lover
I immediately realized that I missed some plot point and thought that you just skip ch. 52, 'cuz I don't see it listed. But apparently this is owned by the same guy who owns the group that I previously blocked. I know that it's not a ban-evading (far from it), but it sure feels like it.

ah shit, just when I thought someone decent decided to pick this up, it's just the same guy I blocked who did "ganbatte kudasai" with a different name. welp another block it is then.

Users who are viewing this thread