Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 11 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
How was the chapter guys, do let me know the mistakes 😁 I will fix them for sure (if there is)
Well I dunno about that one but holy mother of god that is funny as fuck
deddee

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"He also wanted to visit his parents' graves"
Not he, Fate did, so it should be I and my.

Dex-chan lover
I love the twist on the bar thug trope here with the girls being the ones to beat the tar out of them.

Dex-chan lover
:haa: I wish this is where the series started. Also looking forward to more Mel X Eris content

Dex-chan lover
tfw you will never be freakishly op wear a badass full black ensemble and rumble on a motorcycle with a beautiful waifu at your back why even live

tfw you will never be sucked dry by your vampire maid ex-noble adoptive little sister why even live

Dex-chan lover
I stop reading the WN at the chapter where they got the bike and travel out. Which turns out to be the start of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
tfw you will never be sucked dry by your vampire maid ex-noble adoptive little sister why even live
Right I forgot she was a vampire, makes more sense now

"He also wanted to visit his parents' graves"
Not he, Fate did, so it should be I and my.
Our bad bro, In the PR doc the translation was "well, i also wanted to visit the graves of my parents" but the ts and qc thought it is not fitted in the text so they changed it. Well it is fixed now. Thank you for pointing out .

Dex-chan lover
Our bad bro, In the PR doc the translation was "well, i also wanted to visit the graves of my parents" but the ts and qc thought it is not fitted in the text so they changed it. Well it is fixed now. Thank you for pointing out .
I wouldn't even have noticed it if I hadn't seen that arc this week in both the webcomic and the anime. ^^

Double-page supporter
Heavens -- my spellcheck is screaming when I quoted your post:
  • After a comma, you don't capitalize
  • There has to be a comma before "but the"
  • "is is not fitted in the text"[sic] is nonsensical English
  • There has to be a comma before "so they"
  • There has to be a comma after "Well"
  • There has to be a comma after "Thank you"
  • There is no space before punctuations

Seriously, fix your English and swap QCs if they make basic errors like mixing "I" and "he". These two words have entirely different meanings, and any QC who doesn't see that massive error should be fired.
Don't ask others to fix mistakes of your own making.

Dex-chan lover
There has to be a comma after "Thank you"
This is incorrect for the context in which it was used. The comma is only necessary if the 'thank you' is followed immediately by a name/addressee. Their grammar is atrocious, but it irks me when somebody is incorrect when trying to correct others.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL and cheers for asking for help for improvement, I wish I could help

That bar fight without seeing the fight scene, that was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread