Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Is it Fate or Fay? Am I missing something? Greed as usually saying nothing, Myne situation is kept a secret from us! And everyone is behaving like teenagers, regardless of their actual age!
Basically we have a bunch of immature kids trying to prevent some sort of Armageddon :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Is it Fate or Fay? Am I missing something? Greed as usually saying nothing, Myne situation is kept a secret from us! And everyone is behaving like teenagers, regardless of their actual age!
Basically we have a bunch of immature kids trying to prevent some sort of Armageddon :aquadrink:
Fay is a nickname for Fate.

go back to the earlier chapters when fate first went to the roxys place, they were outside and there was a conversation about how shes calling him fay instead of fate.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, that dream girl looks way too much like Roxy.

And maid girl is sad... but so what??? She acted horribly and suffered the consequences... no need to pity her...

And while I'm not against him getting the harem.... Oyakodon is much more important...

Dex-chan lover
Memil waited to pounce on his bro, noice. :meguusmug:
Fate casually discussing about Luna's underwear, noice.:chad:
Fate sleeping with two of his harem waifus, noice. And then we have a jealous Roxy who wants to gatekeep those two foxes from her hasubando and sleep with him herself, noice.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Greed thanks for the vague tip that definitely was not ominous at all

Users who are viewing this thread