Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Second Form

how ... that Kobolt had more stats than that holy knight and one (10%) shot killed it, now 3 shots (30%) only causes for the knight to lose a leg???? dafuck

Fed-Kun's army
Seto's hairline further away from his eyes than my family is from me

Dex-chan lover
Man, stress does things to you. Still not as bad as Charlie Brown, though

Group Leader
What a waste of stats man, should just use the sword instead of mowing down the forrest, save the bats and birds! lol

Fed-Kun's army
Should have mindfucked this guy. Let him know that he's going after his entire rotten family. And that he's going to enjoy torturing them until they beg for death.

Oops, went a little dark there. But for how much pain this Brerick family inflicts on others, they deserve it.

Double-page supporter
I love this MC. He's not a naive goody two shoes like most of the Isekai's MCs but not acting villainous just for the sake of being an edgy ass-hat as well.

Dex-chan lover
This complete numpty burnt through 30% of his attribute gains to fire three giant shots into the air and couldn't even kill the guy with them. He could have just stabbed him on the ground and spent nothing.
And his reward for being a maximum chuuni? The ultimate chuuni weapon: Scythe!
Or at least some sort of deranged-looking sickle lacking the proper curvature that a scythe should have.

Fed-Kun's army
How is killing a bully justified By that same logic, this new seto guy hinted to bully the mc in the past should be killed. Maybe killing people is the norm in this world (which the manga adaptation didnt explain well), but the mc respected the "justice" in the fmc.

Double-page supporter
corny in certain parts but anyways it would be cool to see Roxy betray the mc, idk I just wonder

Dex-chan lover
Kids are often cruel, especially when in a group! But that's where the parent role plays a difference! So the fault is with the parents not correcting such behaviour and allowing a vicious cycle to continue

Users who are viewing this thread