Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Weight of A Fist

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So that is where this is going.
Couldn't be properly chuuni without the seven deadly sins, hmm?
This just gets trashier and trashier.

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk
Someone who can't even write in coherent sentences and uses emoticons as punctuation is comparing me to "a little kid"?
That was about all I got out of that garble. Please don't tag me if you're just going to make garbled noises at me. I don't have the time to be babysitting special needs children.

Group Leader
@The5thSeraph lol okay kid I won't tag you since you too busy with trash talking for manga without dropping it if you don't like it, also you seems like huge fucking masochistic trash talking in every single chapter yet still reading 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk
Nevermind. I'm just going to block you. You can't even speak English anyway.
Do you even understand what I'm saying?
Perhaps I should try translating it into your own obnoxious language:

lolol ima bluk u nao k kid 🤣😂🤣😂🤪😆😂🤣😜💩

Group Leader
what did you say ? sorry but I alredy blocked you whoever you are :LOL 😂

Staff
Super Moderator
@The5thSeraph not the place to post unrelated stuff in a chapter comment thread, this is a warning, next comes with restrictions to your account.
And you too @Kcjpunk... Do not respond to trollposting like this.
I've moderated all unrelated comments for now, please just report offensive comments and we'll take care of it. Thanks!

Group Leader
@Kafka thanks you also yes you were right I should not have respond to the troll comment, if I ever see this kind of post I will just report it

Dex-chan lover
@Kafka
Hold on. Hoooolllld the phone.
Just who are you accusing of "trollposting"? Why are you telling the troll not to respond to trollposting, rather than the one subjected to it?

Literally do anything and people will still call it "getting trashier and trashier"

Dex-chan lover
Will all the sins be girls? (Ofc, what I'm even asking) :pepela:
What would be interesting if they all have different ways of getting powerful, that's connected to their respective sin!

Users who are viewing this thread