Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Power Uploader
This Project is DROPPED. We will not be working on this anymore i.e no new chapters will be translated and released by Whimsubs.

It's been fun working on this manga... and lol this is the 5th manga that we worked on to get licensed... and like before we are halting our scanlations and request all readers to support the official release when available.

Dex-chan lover
F its going to take a while for them to catch up. Thanks for the work you guys have done so far

Welp, darn. Seven Seas is getting more active, and claimed another series I liked. I really hope we get an update from this and that Otomege novel soon.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this series until now!
Hope the next group that pick this up, be good as you guys :)

Seven Sea can you just die? Pick other mangas like Boku no piko(fU) or Berserk..... Why it should this manga?!?!?! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m upset, I love this series. I can’t remember, Is it against the mangadex rules to upload licensed manga? Or is it just personal preference?

Groups don't like to translate things that are being licensed in the US because they think it would hurt the sales of the material.

Double-page supporter
@Benwor its against the rules to upload official scans, however, fan translation (like this one) is fine.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

@Benwor nah not really.. the rule is that you cant upload official translated manga. so if the scanlation translating the manga on their own then it should be fine really..
the thing is that many scanlation are busy with other projects that if there will be an official translation then they can drop it and focus on the other stuff.. not to mention it'll encourage people to buy the official manga to help the authors

Sure i'll buy the official nor the digital copy, if only my country doesn't block it....
i mean most of if not the manga that i want that also available in play store got blocked in my country. "Death March, Isekai Skeleton Knight, Are You Lost?" to name the few.

Welp, February 2021 is quite a ways away...
Regardless, thanks for all the effort in scanlating this series.

Users who are viewing this thread