Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Black Sword & The Holy Sword

Supporter
Thanks for translating everything so far. I guess we'll get to read the continuation of the story in 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if the monster stampede was caused by blondie and or the women deadly sin

thanks for the chapters and stating that you are dropping it. It is shitty how some groups drop a manga but don't tell anyone.

A good enough spot to drop a cliff hanger. Not too bad I mean.

Cool on the licence. A lot of times a manga is worth reading because I can leech, maybe drop a small $ from time to time, and not because I necessarily greatly enjoy it enough to drop significant $ on it. This is one of those manga that's a bit on the border between the two.

Regardless of my personal bank transfers, almost always like to see a mangaka get paid.

Dex-chan lover
At least they can avoid any potential legal issues which might come. This way fans can support by buying through official means. SS manga costs $9.87 on BW, maybe less on Amazon and other platforms. The February date is most likely for prints. Digital will be out sooner I imagine

.....................I mean .................. Hes has like 50 times better stats and he cant win ? Is this some kind of joke ?

Aggregator gang
Looky here dude, this is japanese manga, a male character, no matter how strong or smart they are, always turn into idiot in front of his crush.

BTW, How dare the japanese publisher selling the license of the manga to US publisher and giving more money to the mangaka instead of letting anyone read it for free on the internet, don't they know that the world is run on the principle of communism, everything should be free for everyone!

Damn, so the official one will start all over again? Man, that'll take a few months to catch up

RIP. And it’s gonna be a long hiatus too since the official one will be released next year.

They should’ve just do simultaneous release from where the fan translations’ left off while working on the early chapters into book format.

Users who are viewing this thread