Berserk of Gluttony

Dex-chan lover
Wow,
the curse the protag. has is just horrible. With this premise I can't see him getting a "happy ending".

Dex-chan lover
I binged the shit out of the web novel after I caught up this manga.

its good, but no fucking so... but like 3 girls

Contributor
As far as vidya game mangos go, this ain’t horrible. But it’s like way to convenient for the MC, it’s almost as if the author had no idea how to incorporate ideas without shoehorning it. Still though, it’s like biting into a potato but getting an apple.Like now I’m just ranting but do anyone actually read all the stats and stuff. Cause I just kinda breeze over it and the numbers don’t really mean anything. Like oh wow he’s got 40k points in agility but without a reference point it means nothing like 40k could mean that he can run so fast that his face melts off or it could mean that he's slower than an autistic snail

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ. This looks like the edgiest, lordiest, edgleord shit to have ever lorded an edge.

typical protagonist for 10 year old kids, with kirito like getup but with cringe mask.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll keep saying this thing has EDGE, but the more I see of this thing, the more it feels like it tries real hard to have "EDGE", but it's a lot more blunt and oblique than it believes it is.
It's almost cute how mild it is. The pure amount of romcom overpowers any form of chuuni qualities it tries to have. It's like seeing a child claiming he's incredibly dangerous, only to be pinched in the cheek by his mother a few moments later. The mood of this thing is all over the place, lel.

Fed-Kun's army
Rating
Art: 7; pictures looks nice. Art style is kind of bland... as in outdated
Story: 6; better than nothing I guess. Romance is.... boring at the very most,
Fight scenes:3; it's pretty bad to be honest.
Progression: gonna be stale really soon if they change it up. (Currently ch9)
Plot so far:
Man is weak. Bought a sword. Sword tells him he needs to eat. He go and kill to feel full. Man likes this one girl. They meet. Date/romantic stuff happens. Guy feel hungry. Guy plans to kill (but with purpose).

I kinda hoping it would take some kind of a turn, maybe accidentally killed and eat the girl. He get more hungry the stronger he get right? And since eating mean he's getting even more stronger then this would be perfect story of spiraling down monster...
Just hoping.

Double-page supporter
his skill is too broken!
screw leveling up! taking all stats and skills is too much cheating!

The writer could really take some zeros away from the stats...Before this turns into super saiyan 90000000 territory

annnnnnd then he gets discovered in the middle of looking edgy and crazy. He despairs, misundertandment happens, blah blah blah

Users who are viewing this thread