Berserk - Vol. 13 Ch. 86 - Birth

Imagine blaming Guts when you fucked the princess in a half-assed execution just because he left, when he helped you rise up to the ranks. Cuck move Griffith, cuck move.

this like the top tire level
of how can you torture someone beside
torture him in person
being cuked! like ~uh oow noow~
but man in the last 40 chapters or whatever this manga was showing us all the signs of casca baing the main subjective torture model like wtf!
this manga is so edgy that you can either see it like the darkest most painfull thing to read, or you can take as a rediculous n hillarious ride with full of dark humour "way" !

Fed-Kun's army
NOPE. UH UH. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. THAT AIN'T WHOLESOME. THAT AIN'T CHRISTIAN. UH UH.

Dex-chan lover
MERCIFUL GOD I AM SUFFERING SO HARD RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN A MULTITUDE OF LIFETIMES’ WORTH OF PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN IS COURSING THROUGH MY VERY VEINS

I feel like my emotions have been robbed, if I didnt watch tgose stupid anime videos like 5 years ago. I wouldnt have been spoiled on this. Poor Casca.

Griffith you were the chosen one...
(you can finish the rest of the quote)

FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH FUCK YOU GRIFFITH I FUCKING HATE YOU

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Wow, I literally forgot that Gatts has a mechanical arm in the first chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread