Berserk - Vol. 3 Ch. 0.08 - The Guardians of Desire (6) (LQ)

bruh grammar is very important in manga, these translators need to get on their grind wtf is die is better....

I'm confused. but looking forward for more. this chapter was 3 years ago, so hey, they might've improved over the years? right? well for now, looks like I'm stuck here reading this.

Every chapter I see someone complaining about translations and quality. Fucking lol this are fan made scanlations from like 20 years ago, what did you expect from the early beginnings of scanlations? The grammar is bad at some points, but they left us this huge legacy. STFU and read or not, simple

I’ve been trying to think of something to describe this chapter, but I have no words

i swear to god if you bunch of dumbass keep begging for better translation just bought the manga ffs, this shit is fucking old. I came here to read no matter how bad it is, and not reading a bunch of idiot complaining at a decade old translation.

@Akshinorf I'm pretty sure their current translation is relatively new. While this one on the other hand hasn't been changed almost a decade and it was made by an amateur on top of that. I don't see the point to complain about the translator when someone should've replace it with a new proper one.

Users who are viewing this thread