Berserk - Vol. 34 Ch. 300 - The Medium of the Hawk

Dex-chan lover
Manipulation is one of my favorite things, people are ignorant of the things they have.

Griffith really had it all planned out, having that little brat to quiet people's epiphany about him probably not being as good as he sells himself out to be.
Luckily, something will happen that'll put her in her place already.

I just hope that annoying girl dies very soon. She's literally the humanification of pure Arrogance.

Man, Griffith is literally the one who caused all this mess and then proceeds to make a single safe haven for himself and his kingdom, while the rest of the world simply dies due to the making of falconia (merging of the two layers of the world, astral and living which brings all monsters and creatures into this world, including the God Hand).

What an apocalyptic piece of shit this guy is.

I really applaud Griffith here using Sonia's innocence. For one second I really did believe what she was saying, but the next panel Griffith showed up, meh

At this point Griffith is just writing a story upon this world. It's as if like the fate has been decided right when he was born for the second time.

Supporter
I wonder if Sonia rushing in, brainwashing the people, being saved by Mr. demon warrior hunter was all part of Griffith's plan to get people in the palm of his hand even more

Fed-Kun's army
For once, people are using armies strategically to fight monsters effectively. I don't know if the manga will try to attribute it to Griffith being a great strategist, but I guess it doesn't help that basically every other time that an army has faced monsters/apostles/spirits they are in complete shock at what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
This is seriously getting hard to read
We get it already can we get to the part where griffith ends the world and all these dumb fucks die? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread